Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Melanie+Anthony.Couple

When they say "True love knows no distance", they really do mean it when it comes to this couple. Anthony and Melanie started talking while he was in Afghanistan. The best part about this love story is that Melanie is from Austria. When Anthony got back to America they were planning on him going there for Christmas. But Melanie couldn't wait that long so she jumped on the next plane to America to meet Anthony. Melanie dropped everything in Austria, even going to law school to be with Anthony. Now how could you top that?!?! Check out these newly weds:)

Everytime Anthony would just look at Melanie..she was beaming from ear to ear:)

No comments:

Post a Comment