Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rumaker.Homecoming

I love doing homecomings, but the extra special ones I bet everyone will agree with me are the ones where the Dad gets to meet their child for the first time:) These have an extra sweet spot in my heart since I was one of those wives that waited there on pins and needles for my husband to come to meet our son for the first time. Well this little Miss. Brielle was getting that chance to meet her HERO/Daddy for the first time after 5 months of waiting!! She was so smiley, interested in chewing her fingers and passed out right before the buses came. I could just tell Erin was ready for Jason to get home so her family could be complete again!! Welcome Home Jason.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Homecomings always make me teary eyed. I finally get to see my Marine this year!! 18 months was WAY too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Jay ready to be a DAD???? She's beautiful. Just like her mother!!!!
    Love you man
    DAD and Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are such a cute family! Love the photos! This homecoming was even more special because of the new baby girl who represents how much you two love each other. God Bless!

    Elena & Tino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pictures definately made me get teary eyed...Even though I wasnt there... to see my brother get to look at his daughter for the first time is AMAZING Im so proud of him for all that he has done!! And to see the emotion Erin and Jay felt once they were able to be together was wonderful I am so happy that they are FINALLY able to be together as a family after 6 months of him being away!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is wonderful to see the pictures of you coming together as a family, and these pictures will be the first of many memories, that you will have together.I am so happy you are home, and have finally met your beautiful daughter. Love you all! Mom

    ReplyDelete