Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Keep Reaching For The Stars...

Everyone has their own goals that they want to reach with their own passions and that's amazing to have a set goal for yourself. What are your goals? Do you have them written down? How many have your crossed off? Do you want your art to be in a gallery? Do you want to graduate college? Do you want to travel the world..where? Do you want to add to your list? Do you want to start baking and blogging about it? I know everyone has a dream list that begins somewhere!!

So this brings me to my blog post. This past month while I have been on "vacation" I have been really playing in my head with where I want to take my business. I want to take it to the next level. I'm here to have a business and grow more with the years, not to make a fast buck! I want to give my clients amazing photos, that they go blow up and hang on their wall at home to cherish for years to come. Add to their scrapbook and years later open that book and remember their time in 29 Palms, CA. Last year, I got the awesome chance for one of my photos I photographed for one of my close friends be on the cover of a book! In my mind I never could of imagined that happening, but it did. Its so crazy to think that the photo I took is in someones house on their night stand right now...CRAZY!!!! I had no idea how much I would grow within my first year and everything that I learned. Or the amazing people I have met that come from all over the United States/World due to the military. I just keep wanting to do new things and dream of what I want to do once we move to our new location or when we move back home to Kansas for good. So here is my little dream list...


My "dream" list:
- Get the new camera I want so bad!!
- Rent an office/studio place back home in Kansas.
- Start photographing more weddings.
- Be able to teach workshops to other beginning photographers!
- Make sure I don't miss anything with my boys growing up.
- Finish my small business degree!!!
- Blog more:)
- Move back to Kansas to settle down roots for TMP.
- Still be able to do homecomings for the Military back home (big dream to keep doing this!!!)
- To do a Marine Corps wedding or any branch really.
- Buy some new awesome lenses.
- Photograph someone who has just survived Breast Cancer or some life threatening disease!!
The list will continue to grow more and more...

I know my list will grow more as the years go by and I know that I will cross things off my list as well. I have never imagined to have such a great big list, but at least I have goals I want to reach in the future. I have seen photographers/friends grow so much they travel the United States/World to photograph people and seen some just fold and close their business. I really don't want to do that. I want TMP to grow and keep growing with the goals that I have for myself and my business. I want to do this for the rest of my life, I truly do love it. I have so many people around me that inspire me to be better and have such a positive attitude about things. I also get the best opportunity to capture my boys growing up and the little things that make me smile with what Luckas does and thinking about what Luckas and Drake will do together!! Just keeps me going on the path I want to be on. So I'm going to "Keep reaching for the stars!" no matter what haha:):) I hope you all have a great week ahead of you!!!!

& I will leave you with my little inspiration that makes me smile everyday:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment