Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Luckas McNutt.Turns 2!!!

I had my afternoon open up yesterday, so we headed out for Luckas' shoot since we will be so busy in the next few weeks with everything in our personal life going on literally in a one week time frame. As any mother knows, they get a little teary eyed, chocked up when they start to think about their baby turning another year old. I'm a little more emotional with him turning 2 I think then I was with him turning 1. Luckas has changed my life for the better in so many ways!! He is the biggest daddy's boy, but is a momma's boy when its just the two of us.lol He literally makes going to bed late and waking up at noon just a faded memory now since waking up and him cuddling on the sofa is the best part of my day, not to mention the kisses and the hugs on the good days. He is learning so much, growing so fast, talking a lot more and on top of that is the best helper in the world!!! I will stop blabbing about Luckas'..but any mother knows. Their child is what makes their whole world go round!!! Check our his photos from his shoot:)


This is our dog "old man" Ace, Luckas and him are the best of buds. They do almost everything together! So we thought it was fitting he be in some photos:)

No comments:

Post a Comment