Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, December 12, 2011

Corkell.Family | 29 Palms, CA Photographer

I think this is a fitting session to end 2011. I get really excited when clients like to try something new and trust me. Krystyna was so sweet and she looked STUNNING! Landon was FULL of energy and giggles. I loved chasing him around and just hearing him laugh. He had the biggest smile on his face! I can't get over this amazing, sweet family. I had a blast with Krystyna, Brad and Landon. I hope I get the chance to photograph them before we relocate!!

Check them out:)














{Thank you Misty Smith from Photography by Misty Smith for the inspiration for this session!}

1 comment:

  1. Tiffany-I love looking at your photos! I still love looking at the homecoming ones you did for me! Is this the roof of the parking garage? If so thats AWSOME!!!! It looks like it is. We use to go there to watch the fireworks :) I miss 29! lol

    ReplyDelete