Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Katie+John.Couple

This session was so laid back and relaxed. Katie and John just went with the flow, they were down for anything! They brought their very handsome dog with them, Joe:) Joe basically stole the whole session. I was totally dog smitten by him!! Joe is 12 years old and Katie and John got him from Katie's brother. How sweet is that?!? Joe wanted to play fetch and when I was taking photos of Katie..Joe let me know that I shouldn't leave John out by barking. It was seriously so cute.{Told I was smitten by Joe!!} Katie and John will be heading to Japan for their new duty station sometime soon. So I was honored to photograph them before they left!!

Check out their session:)





{Isn't JOE just a CUTE!!}



No comments:

Post a Comment