Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

{Thursday Thoughts.Personal}

FEBRUARY IS HERE:)
February is one of the month out of the year I wish it would take it's time and go slow. Just for the fact that for basically one whole week, our house is CRAZY!!! It's a good kind of crazy and it hurts my pocket and my husband's pocket!!haha
I have some sweet little things in the works for the next couple of months. I also have something sweet for some Mom's & Dad's in the works for right before I leave the desert {Details coming in a few weeks}!! I can't wait to share with you all what is going on. I'm also excited for our first few months down in San Diego:) I told you that 2012 is going to be an amazing year with things in the works! I won't be sitting here wishing I did something...I'm going to go and just DO IT!!! And not ask questions;) So let me go ahead and explain a little more with one of my Thursday Thoughts;)

{"Love Week"} 
I like to call this "Love Week" for our family for basically a whole week we are celebrating Justin's birthday {my stud muffin of a husband;)}, my birthday {yes, literally our birthdays are one after another!!}, we celebrate our wedding anniversary. And then to end our sweet little love week we celebrate Luckas' birthday. I told you it was a crazy time for our family this month.

{Instagram}

I have become HOOKED on Instagram!! This little application is my little go to when I want to share something with you all:) I'm currently doing a little photo a day for February. I'm also enjoying what I have been seeing other people post. It's just a cute little application! If you have an iPhone...check it out;)

{Starbucks Vanilla Chai Tea}

I love the regular Chai Tea:) It's supppppppper yummy!! So one of my friends was talking about the Vanilla Chai Tea. So I tried it one morning it I was in heaven! I wish I could make Chai myself and make it come out amazing as they do at Starbucks!! If you like Starbucks and Tea....try this one, promise you will like it:):)

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment