Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Darraugh.Family

Where do I even begin with how awesome this family is?! First off, Keirnan and Bartley drove all the way up from the San Diego area to have a session with me:) Keirnan and Bartley are seriously the sweetest couple I have ever met. I was so excited to finally meet them and their two handsome little boys, Maddock and Callum. These two boys were such a hoot, I got a good giggle from Callum. He was just hilarious and he would growl at me...I growled right back! He would just bust out laughing and do it again:) I can't wait to photograph this family again when we move down to San Diego.











Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment