Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, April 5, 2012

{This+That.Personal}

Things have been a little crazy around here these past few days!! Teething, crawling, fussy 9 month old and an active 3 year old who has reached the "WHY" stage.haha My sweet little men sure do know how to keep me on my toes while their daddy is away:):) Hoping that if everything goes to plan that we will still be heading down to San Diego this summer, if not...TMP might be coming near you:D:D But no matter what I'm excited that in the near future we will be finally be planting roots in Kansas!!

Okay, well enough of my day dreaming, think and rambling on...check out what is on the This+That post:)

{Cadbury Caramel Egg}
With Easter around the corner, I have been seeing this YUMMY eggs all over the place. I won't lie and say that I have bought two boxes for myself;)haha These are the best Cadbury eggs..I really have a bad sweet tooth!! If you have never tried these bad boys, your missing out!!:)

{Always room to LEARN!!}

Another big reason why I love what I do, is that I get to learn new things all the time!!! I get to learn more and more every single day to make myself better in areas that I'm not the best at. Or learn more things in areas that I'm good in. And just this week I did just that on a major thing, with my external flash. It is also nice to have amazing friends to also help you point you in the right direction:):) So no matter where you are in your business/career you always have room to learn more and grow!!


{Bunny Nose Wiggle}

Also since Easter is this Sunday. I thought I would share a little hidden talent of mine:Dhaha You know how people can wiggle their ears. Well my mom can wiggle her ears and her nose..I used to get a kick out of it when I was little. Then I remember one day trying to do it myself..forget wiggling your ear...the nose was more of a challenge! Anyways, after many laughs and attempts I can finally wiggle my nose like a bunny:)haha


Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment