Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Amber + Carlo.Couple

I wanted something REALLY different for a scene to do a photoshoot. I wanted to go outside of my comfort zone to honestly test myself and I'm so beyond PLEASED with how this photos turned out. Thank you Amber and Carlo for being down for anything and letting me try something really new:)

Amber and Carlo's little love story is so adorable. They met online back in 2009 and met in July 2009 for the first time. Carlo and Amber said their "I Do's" on February 22nd, 2010. Then soon after Carlo was on his way to Afgan for a deployment for 7 long months. He just got back a few months ago and gave Amber a lovely homecoming present:) They are going to be expecting their first little one next July 2011. I wish them the best and I hope I get to photograph them again in the future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment