Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, December 6, 2010

Rylan.Baby

If you remember the Cutest Baby Contest from just a few weeks ago....Rylan was our little winner:) He is such a little cutie and he really didn't want his photos taken, but he looked so cute. The first thing that I saw right away way his red hair coming in. With that cute head of hair and then those poping hazel eyes...he is going to be such a cutie when he grows up. Check him out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment