Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome Home.Martinez

Homecomings are ALWAYS special when your the one waiting on pins and needles for the love of your life to be back in your arms or your the one photographing this special moment in someone else's life:) And its always a tear jerker when the love of your life is about to meet your daughter/son for the very first time!!! Lizette and I tried our hardest not to freeze in the desert winter weather and hot coco didn't help much either!!!haha Lizette and Francisco just finished with their 1st deployment together and he is about to meet his beautiful daughter Giselle for the first time. Giselle Eva was born on August 25th, 2010 and is just precious. These two love birds met in high school but didn't start to date till after the high school days were over:) They just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary back in May 2010. I hope they have a great holiday season together as a family:) Welcome Home Francisco!!

No comments:

Post a Comment