Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby Bump Update:25 Weeks

I thought I would update everyone on whats going on in TMP world:) Well Tuesday I hit 25 weeks for this pregnancy and I honestly can't believe that time has just FLOWN by. I guess when you have a husband who isn't deployed, have a toddler who is always on the go go go and running your own business the time just goes by fast! I remember last time with Luckas that time was going so slow and the last few months just went like a snail since my husband was deployed and I decided to stay here to prepare for Luckas' arrival into the world. So far everything is going great, Drake is measuring just right on time. Still due at the beginning of July:) I feel so much smaller this time around then with Luckas, but I can't complain:) Lately my FAVORITE thing to eat/snack on is CHOCOLATE...oh yes..CHOCOLATE. So here are some little bump photos I took with some M&M's that I have been eating non-stop haha:) I hope you all enjoy and have a great Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment