Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Coran+Randell.Couple

With being married to a United States Marine...you are also married to the "other" lady called the Marine Corps.haha Things are always changing and Coran and Randell got a taste of that first hand this past week. I was very excited when Coran texted me to set her session up:) This session was one of my favorites since I know Coran and Randell on a friendship level and we were just cracking up the whole time. Not to mention that Coran sat on my hand on accident when I was trying to help her:)lol Anyways...check out these cute teasers!!

I had to share that this couple is full of laughs...Randell is just a jokester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment