Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sarah+Ross.Couple

Well the CRAZY wind decided to pick up right as the session was starting..but we managed to work around it and the shots came out AMAZING:) Sarah and Ross aka Ron..haha :):) were just so awesome!!! Sarah was laughing the whole time with the biggest stunning smile ever, with her laugh that is so contagious. During their session I loved hearing about their little love story, they met back in college and are about to celebrate their 4 year wedding anniversary. On top of that they are about to go through their first deployment!! These two are just to stunning for words and with Sarah always laughing and upbeat happiness...I have no idea how Ross' sides don't hurt everyday from laughing with her:) Check out this stunning couple!!

No comments:

Post a Comment