Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Welcome Home.Rieger

You know that call/text you get saying "Babe, I'm on base" or "We are at the armory"!?! You all of a sudden get hit by a semi of emotions that your about to see your other half very soon:) Andrea was so excited to see her husband Chase again after his deployment to Afghanistan!!! Her smile really said it all the whole time she talked about seeing him again. I met this sweet couple when I did a session for them before Chase left, you can check it out {here}! When the buses were pulling up I could just feel that Andrea was about to bust at the stitches to see Chase. I really had to hold back the tears!!

We were there for about 5 minutes trying to find Chase in the mass mob of loved ones being reunited. She finally found him and Andrea was off to Chase, I was right behind her waddling to catch up to her. Seeing these two back together was so sweet, Chase had the BIGGEST smile on his face when he looked at Andrea. It was really a sweet homecoming:):) Welcome Home Chase & Welcome Home 3rd LAR!








No comments:

Post a Comment