Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, June 20, 2011

And The Winner Is....

So I had my handsome assistant Luckas {who is feeling a little under the weather} help pick the winner. He was so ready to dig his hand in the jar of names to pick the winners name for the 'Share The Love' Contest:) He has been keeping a close eye on the jar for a few days now.haha

I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU, to everyone that took part in the contest. Its always great to 'share the love' with just one person or 10, 20 people. So thank you for taking part and playing in the contest!

You READY to know who the winner is?!?



He picked a cluster of 3 names, so I layed them out and had him pick just one.




CONGRTS IRISHEYES ALICIA CLARK:):)!!!!!!
 
Please contact me via website or send me an email at tiffanymcnuttphoto@live.com so we can talk about setting up a session for you in September. Thank you again for everyone that took part in this contest:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment