Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Tina.Maternity

Well for this session, I should of brought some music to jam out to since I was busting some sweet moves for Tina:) She really appreciated it and we got some good laughs during her session!!

I remember when Tina told me her and her husband Chris were expecting and I had to wait weeks and weeks till she finally announced it to everyone. I couldn't be more happier for them, they are going to be amazing parents:)

Well when they found out they were having a little BOY before Chris deployed to Afgan, they were so excited and they started getting things ready for their new little man. Well Chris left and Tina had her 20+ week ultra-sound and the lady said they were for sure having a GIRL. Tina was just shocked and went the next day to double check again. Tina and Chris are now expecting a cute little GIRL named Jordyn coming in August:) I can't wait to meet Jordyn and photograph her as a sweet newborn and when she meets her daddy!! So keep posted on this baby bump journey...










See we couldn't stop laughing:)



No comments:

Post a Comment