Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Abel.3 months:)

YAY....I got to photograph this little hunk last week for him turning the big 3 months old:) Abel was such a quiet, cute little man and made me REALLY work for those smiles. I also did a little "aggggoooo" from him. But he sure wasn't letting me have it that easy. Abel also did such a great job of holding his head up for a little of his session and gave the funniest expressions. Hillery, Abel and Austan will be moving back home this winter and I wish them the best after the Marine Corps!!

Now check out this little cutie:)!









No comments:

Post a Comment