Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

{Thursday Thoughts}


Well welcome to the FIRST Thursday Thoughts blog:):) YAY!!! I thought I would start writing a little more so I can get used to writing and also that you can get to know me a little more along the way! I know that everyone has a weekly blog here and there. I have been really nervous to step out of my comfort zone to do new things...so here is a nice way to do that too! So I hope everyone enjoys the weekly blog post here on TMP with getting to know me and full of random "thoughts"!!

For the first Thursday Thoughts blog. I thought I would write about two of my favorite things that I can't live without:) {Besides my camera!}

My iPod Touch since it holds all my music. I LOVE music!!!! I can sing in the house while editing {by myself of course}, I can sing while cooking, I love singing in my car..since no one can hear me and my boys can't judge me yet since they don't know about music yet and whats supposed to sound good!haha :D So, I can get away with it:) But I love all types of music. I can listen to some awesome ACDC, Bon Jovi {thanks to my parents growing up in the 70's/80's}. I can listen to some sweet sweet country music, I can listen to some R&B and Hip-Hop. I can listen to just about everything but Classical.lol


My 3 handsome men in my life!! I'm a BIG family person, I love my little boys and my sweet husband. I can't imagine my life without them in it!! I love and miss my family back home in Kansas A LOT. Fun fact: My sweet husband and I are coming up on our 5 year wedding anniversary...time has really flown by since 2007!!!haha We got married out here in California down in a cute small town in northern San Diego County!
{From our wedding day back in 2007!!}

And I can't believe that we now have a 2 1/2 year old and a 2 month old. Seems like father time is not wanting to slow down at all!!! I guess its a good thing in away, so then they get older we can take them fishing, camping, I can go to games or band performances or whatever it maybe to cheer them on!! Being a mom is the best gift ever and I wouldn't have it any other way:)!! And you see that handsome toddler there, he is the reason why I started my photography business/journey. He was my little muse:D
 {I thought it was fitting to use this photo since it was taken the other day and its something that Luckas loves to do now days...READING/looking at the photos while I read to him. I love my little book worm!}

Hope you all enjoyed my little Thursday Thoughts:) See you next week!!


P.S. November is right around the corner and it will be time to CELEBRATE the 2nd BIRTHDAY of TMP. I will be doing another name drawling for a lucky fan to WIN A FREE MINI-SESSION for 2012:)!!! So the countdown begins...81 days till the big BIRTHDAY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment