Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fletcher.Family

I had the great privelage to photograph the Fletcher's this past Labor Day weekend:) I had quite a few good laughs since this family was full of jokes, took my lame jokes and was even nice enough to laugh at them. hahaha :D Joshua is about to go on an upcoming deployment and I hope that it goes by fast for Chelsey and Miss. Perry. Now talking about Miss. Perry, she has the most beautiful little eyes I have ever seen. You just had to see them in person:)

Check out this cute funny family:)


I told you Miss. Perry had some stunning eyes:)




I also loved how Perry and Joshua were making faces at eachother!


No comments:

Post a Comment