Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ludwick.Family

I have been excited about this shoot since the day E scheduled with me. Even though the wind wanted to play its little game with blowing soft and then hard, they were up for the challenge which didn't effect their shoot at all!! We cracked a couple jokes and the ice was broken from there. K is getting out of the Marine Corps this week and they are going back to Wisconsin where they call home. E & K were both releaved to be getting out by the way they talked and the big smiles on their face!! I wish this family the best of luck when they leave the Marine Corps family.
So Mr.Roman didnt want to smile for me at all.Nothing was working...


..And then at the very end he just let me have it with this HUGE adorable smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment