Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Mom Rocks Contest Winner Shoot

The winner of the My Mom Rocks Contest Winner for the Children section was Chiara. I had the honor to take their photos before Justin gets out soon from the Marine Corps and they move home to Texas. Ty was such a little booger. He was not going to smile for me but those blue eyes just said it all anyways:] I wish the Simpson Family the best when they leave the Marine Corps. Thank you for your service! Here are some photos from their session.


No comments:

Post a Comment