Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, May 31, 2010

McAnally.Family

I have known C since the fall of 2008 when we were both pregnant with our boys:) It was really nice to know that there was someone to chit-chat with here till the boys were born. And our friendship just grew from there! C & W have been together for 3 years and are born East Coasters! Logan is 15 1/2 months old and is literally FULL of energy. He was all over the place or wanted to be all over the place. Sadly enough they are hoping to get back to the east coast by next year! But thats the Marine Corps for you, people become like family and then its time to move on:( We will miss you guys very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment