Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Monday, May 17, 2010

Meagan.Maternity

I had the privilege to shoot one of my very good friends Meagan for her maternity shoot. Right now Meagan's husband is over seas on a deployment so he will be missing the birth of their first son. Meagan has two beautiful little girls that have been keeping her very busy and are VERY excited about there baby brother to get here. Meagan is one strong cookie for having to take care of two mini tots and then soon to be taking care of a newborn. But she can handle it, she is a Marine Wife!! Can't wait to meet you baby Shane, come soon!

2 comments:

  1. aww! too cute! :) You are such an great photographer! Too bad you aren't at Lejeune!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much brittany:)One day I shall be on the east coast!!

    ReplyDelete