Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Baby Lily.Newborn

I was so excited to be able to do a girl newborn shoot, granted it was last minute I was still excited to capture Miss.Lily before she lost all her newborn cuteness:) Its been awhile since I got to do a newborn shoot and I forgot what it was like to hold such a tiny baby compared to Luckas being a toddler! Anyways Lily was born on July 19th, 2010 via C-Section. She was a beautiful 7lbs & 6.5oz, 19 inches long and took her first breath at 1:35pm. Her mother, dad & big sister couldn't be happier to have in the world after a difficult pregnancy. Lily was a hungry-machine which all newborns can be and soon after feel alseep in her mother arms! We had a very eventful newborn session that will most likely never be forgotten!! I hope that maybe down the line I will be to capture Miss.Lily again as she grows up and hits her new milestones. Here is Miss.Lily!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!How neat she was born on the same day Kendra was!

    ReplyDelete