Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome Home.Hill

I love hearing how people met and how their realtionship began!! M & T's first started talking when T sent M a myspace message asking her if she liked pickles and peanut butter?! She thought he was a weirdo at first, but after talking to him for a month she thought he was a sweetie. They started dating in December 2007 and got married in January 2009. They have survivied 2 deployments and are planning on staying in the Marine Corps maybe one more enlistment. T was so happy to be back in M's arms, he literally stood there and looked at her and told her that she was beautiful. I was fighting back the tears, this couple is such a sweet couple. Welcome Home T!!



No comments:

Post a Comment