Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Testing Studio: Luckas & Peyton

I needed a cute little model to test out OJP's new studio for newborns & mini-tots, so I already knew who I would call for such a model. We are going to take a little walk down memory lane...Tatum and I have been friends since we both met eachother when she moved out here to 29 Palms and was about to "POP" from being pregnant and me just a few days behind her. Our due dates were just days apart and we met through one of my best friends who thought it was funny we had close due dates!!! I remember the day she went into labor and her texting me to not go into labor since the floor was filling up fast.haha Seems like forever ago in my mind that Peyton was born and then 6 days later Luckas was in this world. I remember Tatum, Pey & Eric coming and visiting me in the hospital after I had Luckas to stop by and keep me company since Justin was deployed over seas. It was so cute to have them "meet" even though they were just days old and have their first picture together. Ever since then our friendship has grown and our beautiful kids have grown up together. They have become apart of our family that we will never forget. Anyways Pey and Luckas were down for modeling if they had a sucker:) Pey is the cutest thing as always...how could you NOT love her cute smile full of chompers. And Luckas' fresh look from waking up from a nap!! But I got some really cute shots of them together and seperate, let me know what you think!! P.S & no we didn't plan to name our kids Luckas & Peyton after the One Tree Hill Series..haha
There first picture together..:)
wasnt she adorable?!? ugh i cant get over his waking up from a nap-cuteness:)
And they are together with their suckers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment