Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wallek.Family

I had an awesome time getting to know C & L and their little boy Colton. They were so easy to photograph and Colton was such a great help when I needed him to help me out!! C & L met back in November 2005 when C was waiting on L when he came into her work place. He didnt say anthing to her the entire night and when it was time to leave he wanted to give her a $25 tip. She wouldn't take it unless he helped her pick up all the cigerette butts since it was a closing duties. He was on his hands and knees helping her, she finally gave him her number. They started dating and he left on deployment, came back and got married the next month after being home. It was just love at first sight!! Colton came as a surprise since they were told they wouldn't have children. He is a true blessing:) I could literally go on and on about this awesome family. I'm so happy that I got to meet them.




No comments:

Post a Comment