Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Brandon Kyle.Child

We have been planning Brandon's little visit to California for well over a half a year now. Even though we are 15 years apart, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being his big "Sissy". You can ask my mom that I have always wanted a little sibling and when my dad and stepmom had Brandon I was so happy!! But I didnt get to meet Brandon till he was almost 2. I loved every second spending time with him while I finished my senior year down with my Dad. Brandon has always called me "Sissy" since he could say it. And my other stepbrothers by their first name so I feel pretty special:) His mission when he came to California was to go to the beach, but it was a little late for that so before he leaves he will be making some sand castles. We went to Disneyland yesturday and he was so upset that we had to leave..poor guy. But he sure did have a blast and passed out on the way home. He grows so much everytime I got back home to see him. When he goes back to school he will be a BIG 1st grader, I asked him if he is ready and he told me NO.haha While editing these photos I see so much of my Dad in him!! Enough of me rambling, check out his photos..
His "Sissy, I'm done taking photos look:)" PS. Brandon: I love you more, times 100 million, 365 days a year:)

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! These are SO good and he is too cute! :)) I'm happy that you got to spend some good quality time with him this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much brittany:)i'm so happy that i got this time with him!!it was so worth it in everyway.

    ReplyDelete