Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Christmas Mini-Shoot Special


Christmas Card Photos: I will be putting on a mini-session the first weekend of November the 6th & 7th. Each session will be 30 minutes long for $50. There will be 3 slots for each day. You will get a total of 15-20 photos in color only. I will bring a few props to the shoot and if you want to bring something that you want included please let me know. Also four-legged furbabies are welcome to take part in being in the photos:)

Please contact me for anymore information or if you have questions.
Email me at: olivejuicephotography@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment