Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Jameson, Connor & Liam:Children.

The H Family has just moved to the amazing 29 Palms from the Camp Pendleton area. I had been waiting to do their photos for a few months now. I like to be on my toes when it comes to doing mini-tots and Jameson and Connor did just that!! Mr.Liam just sat in his boppy and looked cute while cracking a few smiles for me. Being so handsome is such an understatment with these 3 boys. Jameson is 3, Connor is 2 and then Liam is 4 months old, I couldn't get over the cheeks on these boys...holy smokes!!!!! I can tell these 3 boys are so ready for their daddy to come home soon. I know its going to be an amazing homecoming:)Check out my favorites from their shoot.
Each boy had these little signs that said "We Love You" for daddy while he is away. But I loved how Jameson wanted to hold the LOVE sign so bad, this is my favorite photo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment