Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Johnson.Family

I was really excited when Mary contacted about doing Allie's 1ST BIRTHDAY cupcake smashing shoot:) She had contacted me back in May/June time frame and I was excited about this shoot since I knew it was going to be messy & fun with her smashing her cupcake. I then later met Mary when I was doing a babyshower shoot for one of my close girlfriends Tina was hosting. Mary was so sweet and I was happy to finally put a face to the name. The day of the shoot when I saw Allie while her dad Nate holding her, I thought she was ADORABLE..those BIG brown eyes!!! Nate & Mary are highschool sweethearts from Alaska. And have been in 29 Palms since 2008. Allie was born August 7th, 2009 and Nate came home December 2009 and met his adorable brown eyed daughter who was 4 months old!! I had a blast capturing this family and having Allie run circles around me. I was so honored to met her and tell her Happy Birthday the day of our shoot:)Check out these photos...
I LOVE her facial expression...hahaha

1 comment: