Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby B.Newborn

I bet you all have been waiting on your tippy toes to see this little cutie again after I put his teaser onto the facebook page:) Well if you don't remember Amber's maternity shoot you can check it out here! I have been "following" Amber and Travis' little love story since they came to me back in early 2010 to do a couple shoot. Then I got some awesome news that Amber was expecting a little man in November, so she wanted me to do their maternity shoot and newborn shoot of their little man. Brydan finally made it into the world after Amber had to have a c-section since his cord was wrapped around his neck twice. I couldn't wait to meet this little cutie for his newborn shoot!! He slept most of the time and peed once (which Amber was right there to make sure he didn't pee on himself)haha + he didn't like to be away from mommy to much:) Check out this cute little owl!

1 comment:

  1. && his poor little heart rate kept dropping =/
    at least he's happy and healthy now =))))

    ReplyDelete