Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Adams.Family

No, no & no this is not the famous Adams Family with Uncle Fester!!! This Adams Family is even BETTER, trust me:):) It had been awhile since I have been able to do a full desert shoot so when Tammy requested it since they wanted to get the "desert" feel. I was excited and so down for their session when we first started emailing back and forth. The kids were the sweetest ever and so full of energy, laughing and giggling the whole time:) I just loved it. I will not forget my favorite joke the kids kept telling me. "What did the gum say to the shoe?!? I'm stuck on you:)". Really..how cute was that...okay just one more cute joke from their session..."Why didn't the Teddy Bear eat his dessert?!? He was stuffed"!!! Sorry, I thought they were adorable since I never heard them.lol Anyways if the sun would have let me, I would of photographed them all day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment