Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mr.Potato Head Strikes Again...

Well if your a mom of a boy or girl you know that TOY STORY is a HIT. I got Luckas the lovely Mr.Potato Head for Christmas and this little starch man has been apart of our nightly play time ever since then. I love it when Luckas grabs all the little pieces and starts naming off the body parts and just randomly starts sticking them everywhere. Doesn't matter if the buff muscle arm is sticking straight out of his head and the eyes are where the buck tooth mouth piece goes:)haha Just having a blast putting together his own little potato head. And I will admit I have stuck a mustache or two on my nose just see him smile really big and laugh!!! I just love capturing him as he is, he is growing up way to fast for my liking but hey...what can I do?!?!!! These times before his little brother come are very important to me since he only has 10 weeks or so till he will be an "official" BIG BROTHER!!!

{Oh I just love it when it makes the funniest faces..this is OH face}

No comments:

Post a Comment