Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome Home.Paulina

I really do love being there to capture Homecomings:):) They make me so happy, brings back memories of my very own!! But seeing someone go from completely calm to butterflies/excited/crying  in .5 seconds...its so amazing to see that change in someone!!!! To see that excitement that someone gets over another person they love so much, just amazing! Paulina and I arrived pretty early and waited out almost 4 hours:) She was so sweet and I loved getting to know her while we waited. She was telling me during this deployment she did things she wouldn't normally do such as run a marathon, go sky diving and more. But it helped pass the time for her and now she has those stories to tell her husband.
The wait was so worth it seeing her face light up seeing her husband for the first time again after they completed their deployment. He came up right behind her and gave her a hug, it totally took her by surprise!! I really had to make myself not cry since this was such a sweet homecoming!! I'm so happy for you Paulina and all the other wives who's husband has come home today!
I hope you all enjoy these sweet teasers:):)





No comments:

Post a Comment