Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, May 27, 2011

James.1 month

I can't believe that has already been a FULL MONTH since I woke up to a text from Laura saying she was in labor!! I was planning on doing a birth session for Laura, but she went into labor earlier then she thought. So I was so very excited when she contacted me about doing a session with James before he gets out his "newborn" stage:)

James was supposed to be taking his little nap during his session, but I guess since he knew he was going to be in front of the camera. He decided he was going to stay awake and let me capture his cute little face:) I LOVED his full head of hair and he had LOTS of it too!!! He never once cried during his whole session and he starting cooing at me towards the end of his session. He was just so sweet all around:)

Check out his cute little teasers. Congrats again to you Laura:)








No comments:

Post a Comment