Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

HELLO 2012!!!

I can't believe that 2012 is here:) I'm so excited to share some of my goals for the New Year and what better way then to share just some of them with you:):)I know that this year is going to be an amazing year, with some really exciting things happening!! I can't wait to see what it has in store for me and TMP! Gosh, I just get so pumped just thinking about all the amazing things coming so far to TMP and what I want to do:):) My year motto for TMP is going to be "Why Not!?" I can't wait to see what unfolds with 2012!!!

-- I would like to cross some more numbers off of my 101 in 1001.

-- Finish the mini face lift for TMP!!

-- To NOT hold back when it comes to wanting to try something new, {WHY NOT!!}!!

-- Plan and do a fun styled session!!

-- Travel somewhere new and photograph a new face there!

-- Blog more, I have been slacking on Thursday Thoughts and blogging in general!!

-- I want to be featured in a blog {nothing to fancy;)!}

-- I would like to meet some of my p31 ladies in person!!

-- Read 3 NEW books:)

-- Engagement sessions are where I would like to venture into in 2012!!

-- Learn more about the business, grow as a business owner and photographer!

-- Shoot a session with another photographer friend:)

I didn't make till midnight last night so my New Years Kiss went to this handsome little guy this morning:):) I hope you all have an amazing year and I hope all your dreams and goals happen for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment