Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, January 19, 2012

{Thursday Thoughts}

Can you believe that it's already the 3rd Thursday of the new year?! Time is already flying by this year, I know I better grab hold and go along for the ride!! I know that 2012 has A LOT of BIG things in store for me personally and for my little business:) January has already proved to be an amazing month already and I still have shoots coming up that I can't wait to share with you all.

I just finished my branding for TMP and I can't express how much I'm smitten with everything. I really got to sit down and think about things that I wanted to share with all of you and my branding really gets to show all you amazing fans/clients. It might even be an fig overload!!

So here is my Thursday Thoughts for all you to read:)

{Pinterest!!!}

Oh PINTEREST!!!! I'm so addicted to this site, it has so much to offer. I love going on their and getting DIY projects to do for our home, recipes, crafts for the boys and I, clothing, cute little quotes, shoes...and so MUCH MORE! I could be on that site all day if I could. But I have to literally take my hand off the mouse and walk away at times;) I know my other "pinners" know what I'm talking about since it's so ADDICTING!!

{Purple Dress}
One of my lovely friends has this dress in Cream and I really want to get this is in Lilac, I think it would fit with me and my branding;) And plus who doesn't love a cute little dress in their closet for the spring/summer?! I just have to wait for it to come in my size!!

{Water For Elephants}

I'm currently reading this "don't put me down" book!! I just started it but already it has me hooked line and sinker. I'm hoping to start reading more books, I really miss it! What book are you reading? What is next on your book list to read this year? I think my next book will be The Vow:)




Tiffany

3 comments:

  1. that dress is OOBER CUTE - and YAY FOR FIGURING OUT BRANDING!!! i think about branding daily. and how unsuccessful my attempts have been thus far at nailing down mine haha

    and obviously i LOVE ME SOME PINTREST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right:) Its super cute!! You will get it, pintrest really helped me!!

      Delete
  2. Santa brought me that book, can't wait to read it! Right now I'm reading Pillars of the Earth, its only 1,000 pages! lol! But its pretty good.

    ReplyDelete