Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Thursday Thoughts}

Good MORNING:):) I can't believe that January is really almost over and next month is FEBRUARY!!! So many exciting things that are still going to happen this month, I can't wait to share with all of you. I'm still working on our little mini make-over. I can't wait to show all of you:):)

Well drink your cup of coffee or your cup of cocoa and enjoy today's Thursday Thoughts!!

{Purple!!!}

Purple is my FAVORITE color:) It's as simple as that!!

{Sofa "Snuggles"}
I really enjoy having a nice soft blanket of the sofa that you can always snuggle with!! Like this morning I'm snuggled up on the sofa with Luckas who wants to cuddle and watching his cartoons:)

{Super Mario Bros!!}

Oh yeah, you read that right!! I LOVE this game and I mean the old school NES Super Mario Bros:) I remember learning how to play the Nintendo. While we were home on Christmas vacation my mom had gotten a Wii and they had a new Super Mario Bros..I liked playing it. But NOTHING compares to the NES Super Mario Bros!!


1 comment:

  1. ahh I LOVE the NES Super Mario Bros! We have it for the Wii because it is pretty much the only video game I like.

    You're great girl. I always look forward to these Thursday thoughts... I feel like we get to catch up with one another a little bit

    ReplyDelete