Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

{Thoughts on Thursday}

So I know its not "Thursday" till tomorrow but I will be hitting the road to head back to California. So I thought I would post the very first Thoughts on Thursday for 2012 tonight!!!! I know its been awhile since I haven't posted a Thoughts on Thursday in awhile since the last few months of 2011 were pretty crazy. So here it is:)

{Scentsy}
I'm so ADDICTED to Scentsy!!! I have such a little stock pile going on, it seems to grow here and there through out the year! I think by far my favorite scent would be a toss up between Love Story or My Dear Watson. They both smell so good! I just need to watch myself since my little basket "big basket" is kind of over flowing!! 

{Mustache Coffee Mug}

I so WANT this coffee mug to drink my coffee out of in the morning:) I think it would be so fun to have and I think it would be used more then anything. I think I would even drink my Dr.Pepper out of it!! Who wouldn't like a mug like this?! {Funny thing, I don't like my husband with a mustache..but I like things with mustache's haha}

{Hobby Lobby}
H-O-B-B-Y  L-O-B-B-Y...this place is really one of my favorite places to go to when we are back home!! I could buy the WHOLE store if I could:) I can't wait to move back home and buy things for each room!! Of course I had to make a pit stop while we were close to one. Now I have to wait till we come back home to go shopping again:)


No comments:

Post a Comment