Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Landon.6 months

I had the privilege to photograph this CUTIE. Landon has those "kiss me" cheeks and that sweet red hair. He had the best poker face around, he wasn't giving me a smile for anything! But towards the end of his session he was just giving me a little smirk. So I was going to take that and run with it:) I also couldn't get over his little outfit and that tie!! Just look for yourself...













Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment