Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, May 3, 2012

{This+That.Personal}

Holy Moly it has been awhile since I have written a This+That post:/
I know, I know I have been slacking, but I have had my little hands full with all the sweet things going on in our life and with TMP!! I'm so excited that this weekend we will be heading down to Northern San Diego to soak up some time at the beach, catch some sun, play in the sand and maybe build a sand castle. Someone needs to pinch me that we will be moving next month down that way and will be living somewhere else besides the desert;)

I hope you all have a great Thursday and enjoy the blog post!

 
{Chapstick before bed!}
Chapstick before bed?!?! I never really noticed that I had a routine that every night before I go to bed, I have to put on my chapstick. And the chapstick of choice is Burt's Bee Honey Lip Balm!! I never really noticed I had this "silly routine" until checking out my new sweet friend's new website. She does the same thing, which got me to thinking that I have a serious chapstick problem!haha But atleast my sweet lips feel fine in the morning and aren't chapped;)

{Dresses}
I think if you would have asked my mom maybe say 8 years ago if I would love to wear dresses, she might have told "NO!" I was a t-shirt and jeans/capri kinda girl. But recently I have just fallen in love with wearing them this year a lot more then I have in the past. Right now I have fallen in love with wearing maxi dresses!! Talk about comfy and very cute all in one:):)

{August 2012!!}

YAHOO....August is when I will start getting back behind the camera down in the San Diego area!! I will take a few session in late July, but August is when everything will be a go:) I'm so excited to see what San Diego County and the surrounding area has to offer. I can't wait to meet some amazing new faces and photograph some stunning people!!!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment