Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, May 24, 2012

{Little Visit From Rachel G.Personal}

Well we just had a little visit from Rachel from Hello, Gorgeous. Photography:) She flew in after her visit in Las Vegas and before she headed back to New Jersey and then she is heading to Kansas. And yes, I'm a little jealous of her;) We had a blast and I think my little man Luckas is now smitten with two of my photographer friends. He was just glued to her hip the whole time she was here!!! I also learned that in New Jersey it is illegal to pump your own gas. That you just hand them your card, tell them regular and the person at the pump does it for you! I wouldn't know what to do if that happened to me. I learned about Wawa. That one of their McDonald's closes in the winter and re-opens in the summer!! That her New Jersey ISN'T like Snooki/The Jersey Shore and The Real Housewives of New Jersey:D haha That her New Jersey ISN'T about the poof like Snooki or hair like on Jerseylicious!! OH YES..I went there!!:) Trust me, Rachel got some good laughs from my questions!!
It was just really nice to relax talk a little shop, bounce things off of each other, just hang out and relax. I swear it felt like we had been friends forever and we just picked up where we left off. Rachel is the sweetest lady ever, I am so blessed to have her in my life as an amazing friend! We are already planning for her to come visit us again in a few months:) YAY!!! But while she was visiting, she let me photograph her while we had a little desert play time. She was all down for helping me mark off something off my 101 in 1001:) She ROCKED it and is just so stunning! I can't wait to shoot her again...Rachel if your reading this..get ready for San Diego;)lol

Here is some shots from her visit via Instagram and her mini desert session:) Enjoy!!










Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment