Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Friday, May 18, 2012

Megan+DJ.Couple

Excited to finally be able to blog this session of these two:) Megan has been wanting to have a session done for a while now, so when I got the chance to have her in front of my lens...I was so excited and couldn't wait for their session! Megan and DJ were just so adorable and I loved how they flirted with each other! These two just clicked like to pieces and I had a blast at their session. I know they liked my jokes since I had them cracking up!! {Yes, my jokes are lame..I will not lie!haha} Even when we had to go on a little hike to get to the location, they were good sports about it!!











Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment