Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Emma.Birth

Lets start this blog off with me checking my text messages at 6 something am. I was just tossing and turning since I'm used to getting up with Luckas that early anyways. But I should of been able to sleep in since we had our Marine Corps Ball the night before. Anyways we were in Laughlin,NV when I got the text message that Melissa was in labor and if I was still out of town. I'm glad we didn't plan a vacation for two nights haha. I started to freak out that I was going to miss the birth of Miss.Emma. But right as we were pulling into 29 Palms, Melissa was dilated to 8cm. So I rushed to the hospital as fast as I could after picking up my camera. I just arrived when I was told to wait till after Melissa gave birth. Miss. Emma Austin finally made her presents into the world on November 13th at 12:29 pm. She was 19 inches long and 6lbs 9oz. I honestly think she is going to have the beautiful hair just like her mother. She was just to adorable for words...just check out her cuteness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment