Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bailey.Family [Holiday Mini Session]

When I planned this shoot with Valerie, I was starting to worry her husband wasn't going to be able to get out Germany to get home to her since her homecoming date kept changing. I knew that she was waiting on PINS AND NEEDLES for her husband to come home. So when homecoming finally came. I was so glad that he made it home safe and sound to her and his very handsome boys:) Valerie and Duane seriously just beam with love, joy and that good stuff that comes with being back home together, safe and sound. I really did enjoy their mini-christmas shoot and I hope that they have a great holiday season together as a family:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment