Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Webster.Family

When I first started to think of where I wanted to go with the Webster Family. I wanted to go somewhere different, something new and when I thought of my little place. Before I go to a shoot, I like to think of things or props I want to bring to the shoot or certain poses I have thought of. So I was so excited for their shoot to begin:):) This little family was one of a kind. Channing was just ADORABLE..and he loved being in front of the camera!! I think Iris needs to keep an eye on him when he gets older, he is going to be a lady's man. Now his older sister Autum wasn't really liking the whole camera/picture idea. But right towards the end she would crack a little smile and laugh, then stopped. The Webster Family is getting ready for a nice move back home to Arizona next spring/summer!! Check out this awesome family and their teasers from their session!

No comments:

Post a Comment