Welcome Message

Well HELLO there:)!! Welcome to Tiffany McNutt Photography {the blog}. Pull up a chair, relax and enjoy my latest sessions. I'm a natural light, on-location photographer serving in the 29 Palms, CA area. This is where I share sneak peeks of my recent sessions, exciting news and sometimes the latest happenings here in my little world. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you in front of my lens soon:)

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Being Thankful:)

I thought I would write a personal blog this time around on this amazing holiday coming up this week...Thanksgiving:)

What are you really thankful for? Have you actually been able to sit down out of your crazy hectic schedules to remember what this holiday really means? Do you let people know your thankful for the things you are? I know that there is some AMAZING YUMMY food to eat and a football game for those who are die hard football fans. But I will admit sometimes I forget to remember what Thanksgiving really means. I know everyone has their own outlook on what Thanksgiving means but...

To me Thanksgiving is a really special time for me and my family back home. We usually have a get together at my Grandma's little house and all my family comes. Surrounded by photos of everyone growing up and those embarrassing photos. We usually chit-chat and wait for everything to get ready, then one-by-one we all grab our plates and start piling on all the delicious food. I know this year I'm going to miss my mom's mouth watering potato salad (lucky for my step-dad)!!!haha But just having that family together to share an amazing meal, to be thankful for eachother that we are all still here and we have that love and support for eachother! If you know me FAMILY...is a very important thing to me. I grew up with just me and my mom and then she met my awesome step-dad/step-sisters and our family grew. Just that family bond and how we celebrated our holidays will stick with me forever!! I want to pass that onto my kids so then they can share that with their families in the future to come.

I know this year I'm very thankful for the two amazing men in my life, my husband and my son. I promise not to get all mushy mush on you all, but these two really do make life worth living. I don't know what I would do without them in my life. I would probably most likely be a complete different person then who I'm today. My husband is my rock, he has forever changed my life. Luckas our amazing little toddler has shown me so much since he has been born. I never knew I could love another person as much as I love him!! Okay, enough of me babbling. Here is a sneak into our little life:)

*[photo taken by Leah of Leah Sharee Photography]

* [photo taken by Leah of Leah Sharee Photography]


*[photo taken by Caitlin of Oh Penelope Photography]

Everyone have a very great Thanksgiving with your family and loved ones. And for those of you fighting over seas..Thank you for all you have done for us to spend this holiday with our families!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! You are right on the money with what Thanksgiving means and what we should be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete